Natipatana Law Office
We have worked on numbers of complex legal matters. Here are some examples:
- Defending and representing a group of Thai shareholders in a series of connected legal disputes against foreign shareholders and a state joint venture.
- Advising British investors on a sale of condominium transaction of THB 100 Million in value in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Representing Singaporean investors against multinational financial institutions in a dispute concerning joint venture.
- Defending and representing a Thai firm in connected lawsuits and against a US and Singapore-based IT corporation on the dispute concerning partnership agreement.
- Drafting a hotel lease contract for British businessman.
- Defending and representing one of the largest Thai wholesaler companies in the connected lawsuits against Japanese shareholders.
- Defending a group of Thai shareholders and executives in a criminal proceedings relating to the alleged violation of Thai Foreign Business Act.
- Advising a Thai businessman to purchase a property in London, UK (joint working with a London law firm).
- Representing a Thai shareholder in a series of connected lawsuits against a US-based sport corporation concerning the partnership agreement, and lodging nullification of the company’s regulation on the voting rights which permits indirect foreign domination.
- Advising a Thai public company in drafting a loan facility agreement worth more than THB 1 Billion.
- Defending a North American developer and a British Virgin Island firm in a series of lawsuits filed by purported customers relating to customer protection law.
- Representing a Thai business in an emergency injunction proceedings against the debtor.
- Advising and acting on behalf of a local entrepreneur for his joint venture agreements with a French multinational firm.
- Advising a Thai construction company to conduct business and investment in Lao PDR.
- Representing a Chinese transnational firm in a commercial dispute against its Thai partner.
- Advising a British businessman in a sale of shares and share pledge deal with a Thai shareholder in a designer company.
- Representing one of the largest hotel company in Thailand on a lawsuit concerning property dispute with a landlord.
- Advising and representing a Thai company in a settlement of non-payment issues with its Swiss financial professional consultant.
- Defending a North American developer in a construction case concerning EIA approval work.
- Representing and advising French and German trading companies in commercial cases concerning non-performance with their business counterparts.
- Representing and defending an automobile manufacturer in a series of connected lawsuits concerning non-performance against its former business counterparts.
- Representing one of the Thai largest distributors for agricultural products in a lawsuit concerning default of payments against its major client.
- Representing and advising a developer in a property deal with the landlord.
- Representing and advising a pharmaceutical company in the shareholder restructuring and merger and acquisition with the new investors.
- Defending a Thai water-resource public enterprise in a lawsuit concerning torts and claim of damages filed by another public enterprise.
- Advising separated contracts for a food manufacturer company in domestic business deals with suppliers.
- Representing a material supplier in a series of lawsuits concerning non-performance against its business counterparts, followed by the execution of the defendants’ property.
- Representing and advising a property deal for an Indian owner to the Thai purchaser.
- Representing and advising a construction company in a dispute with its customers concerning non-performance and breach of contracts.
- Representing and defending a group of shareholders and former executives in one of Thai largest publishers in a series of connected lawsuits concerning voting right and manipulation dominance against another group of shareholders and executives.
- Defending a group of company’s liquidators in a lawsuit concerning non-performance filed by a group of financial institutions.
- Representing and advising a British businessman in a commercial dispute with his former Hong Kong – based partner concerning partnership agreement.
- Representing and defending a property owner in Chiangmai in a lawsuit and counterclaim against a telecommunication corporation and an international law firm concerning infringements of intellectual property.
- Defending a Thai former executive of a renowned financial institution in a lawsuit concerning business judgment during the 1997 economic crash.
- Representing and defending a furniture fairs organizer in a series of disputes against its business counterparts and debtors.
- Representing a tour agent company against foreign Embassy in a dispute associating with official misconduct in an international airport of foreign territory.
Banking and Insurance
- Advising and representing a Singaporean bank in a series of lawsuits against its defaulted debtors.
- Advising and representing a US-registered bank in a series of lawsuits against its defaulted debtors.
- Advising and representing trust funds in a series of lawsuits against its defaulted debtors.
- Representing real estate corporations in disputes concerning debt restructuring and banking malpractices against an oversea bank and defending the corporations in the insolvency cases.
- Defending and representing one of the Thai largest insurance company in multi-parties disputes associating with the 2010 political turmoil filed by an insuree.
- Representing a trading company and exporter in a claim concerning a breach of professional duty against a Thai bank.
- Representing an insurance company in an administrative case concerning the revocation of closing of company order issued by the Office of Insurance Committee of Thailand.
- Defending an international logistic company in a lawsuit (Supreme Court proceedings) concerning liabilities under an insurance agreement.
- Representing a governmental-operated educational loan institution against its defaulted debtors.
- Defending a group of businessmen in a series of lawsuits concerning outstanding debts, novation, and transfer of claims undertaken with a financial institution.
- Defending one of the oldest and largest publisher in a series of connected lawsuits concerning alleged infringements of copy rights filed by its former partner.
- Defending a pharmaceutical company in a criminal proceedings taken by police and public prosecutor on the account associating with trade mark and patent infringements.
- Defending a businessman in a criminal proceedings taken by police on the account associating with copy rights for a computer program infringements.
- Defending a company in a civil and criminal lawsuits taken by another trading company concerning alleged infringements of trademark on canned products.
Lands and Construction
- Representing a BOI company in a successful multi-million Baht claim against builder and contractor of the company's theme park
- Representing a house owner in a civil litigation against a Thai large real estate PCL related to substantial defects found on her purchased property.
- Defending a contractor in a construction claim filed by the house owner on the alleged violations of construction agreement.
- Representing a residential owner in a legal proceedings against the developer on the breaches of contract and construction laws in the customer protection agency.
- Advising a residential owner in a construction dispute against the contractor associated with delays of works, out-of-specification, and defects.
- Advising a contractor and designer in a construction claim relating to non-performance and defaults filed by the sub-contractor.
- Representing a sub-contractor in an arbitration proceedings and enforcement procedures against the main contractor on the defaults of payments and liabilities arising out of defects.
- Advising contractors and house owners in several disputes associated with damages measurement.
- Representing a company and group of shareholders against the former executives in the contentious legal proceedings on several breaches of construction laws and regulations.
- Advising and representing a group of house owners in a legal dispute with the developer and condominium juristic person concerning areas provided under the contracts in customer protection agency.
- Representing a house owner in lawsuits against the developer on the account of breaches of land laws.
- Representing a legal entity in a legal proceedings against the trespasser in both criminal and civil cases.
- Defending a large hotel chain in the land dispute with the tenant.
Labour and Employment
- Representing a group of high-ranking employees in a Thai public enterprise in a successful lawsuit against the enterprise on the revocation of certain employer's orders in Labour Court.
- Representing a former executive of an airline company in an unfair termination case and compensation claims.
- Representing a Finish elevator company against its former employee in a dispute concerning breach of non-competition agreement and confidentiality breaches.
- Representing a transnational corporation in a litigation against a former employee who breached the non-competition and confidentiality duties
- Representing a group of executives in an IT company in an unfair termination case.
- Defending a hotel employer in a labour complaint filed by a former manager.
- Advising a Canadian developer in a termination of employment process against one of the company’s executive.
- Defending a Thai public bank in a lawsuit filed by its former executive.
- Undertaking arbitral proceedings worth USD 19.5 Million on behalf of a Thai-Malaysian Joint Venture firm against Thai public enterprises and obtained a temporary injunction against the enterprises and a Thai public bank from the court. The claims are being pursued in English at the Thai Arbitration Institute in Bangkok.
- Undertaking arbitral proceedings worth USD 32 Million on behalf of a company against Thai public enterprises concerning damages in relation to partial termination of contract at the Thai Arbitration Institute in Bangkok.
- Representing and defensing a Chinese construction company in a complex contractual and bank guarantee dispute with its contractor over the multi-billion baht governmental project in Thailand.
- Representing a construction company in a construction dispute against one of the suppliers for non-performance.
- Providing assistance in Thai law issues to a client in an ICC multi-billion dollars dispute against a corporation concerning the nullification of contract.
- Giving an expert opinion in an ICC case between a Thai businessman and an airline company on the dispute concerning a specific contract.
- Defending an Indian businessman in a series of lawsuits filed by an Indian business counterpart in Thailand and a Thai shareholder on the allegations concerning forgeries and restructuring of shareholder list.
- Representing a Canadian developer and a British Virgin Island firm in a criminal case against its former vice president on the account of forgeries, use of forged documents, and public fraud, resulted in the imprisonment of the defendant.
- Representing a Thai construction firm against top executives of one of the largest Thai governmental agency in a case concerning undue termination of contract and payment default.
- Defending a Thai public bank in a lawsuit filed by its former executive.
- Defending foreign businessmen in a fraud lawsuit filed by the former investor concerning share sale agreement.
- Representing a construction company in a series of lawsuits against the government agency on misconducts.
- Advising a politician and human right activist in the Military Court proceedings concerning breach of orders of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO).
- Representing an EU and Forbes500 corporation in a lawsuit concerning the revocation of blacklisting, and defending the company in the stage of the Ministry of Finance.
- Representing a group of children in an appeal proceedings concerning human rights and the constitution issues against the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s specific order.
- Representing a group of the Port of Authority of Thailand in a lawsuit concerning the revocation of punishment order by the employer.
- Representing a company in a lawsuit against the fine order and counterclaims for non-performance damages.
- Defending a group of pharmaceutical companies in the revocation proceedings of pharmaceutical permits banned imposed by the Ministry of Health.
- Defending a company in a litigation filed by a local residence owner claiming compensation from the alleged pollution and a breach of local environmental laws.
- Representing a high-profile residence owner in a series of cases against a high-rise condominium developer concerning pollution and nuisance.
- Defending the former Foreign Minister in criminal proceedings related to alleged official misconducts in the Supreme Court of Thailand.
- Representing a member of the House of Representative in a defamation case against a TV tycoon and his media chained companies.
- Representing a former deputy minister in a case against an investigation committee on the allegations associating with the abuse of power.
- Representing a former minister in Thai cabinet in a case against his a group of media concerning defamation.
- Defending a company owned by a former minister’s family in a corruption allegations cases.
- Defending a former executive in a special administrative body in the allegations associating with the official misconduct and the abuse of power.
- Representing and defending a member of the House of Representative in a insolvency case, resulted in an amicable settlement with the opposing party
National Anti-Corruption Committee
- Defending a company and its executives in the allegations involving corruption.
- Defending a former executive of a Thai public enterprise in the allegations involving undue enrichment.
- Defending an executive in the cabinet in the allegations on the official misconduct and abuse of power.
- Defending a former executive on an airline company in the anti-corruption proceedings concerning the irregularities in the aircraft procurement.
Family and Estate
- Representing children given birth by a Thai lady whose foreign husband abandoned his father duty, and representing as Thai law expert for a foreign law firm who pursued the judgment execution in the foreign court.
- Advising a German businessman in administration of his father’s estate in Thailand worth more than Baht 100 Million.
- Representing a Thai woman in the case concerning extra-marriage compensation.
- Representing a high-profile businesswoman in the case concerning rights of parentage.
- Representing and advising a Thai renowned family in an estate dispute between siblings.
- Representing an Indian widow in an appointment of estate administrator case in Thai court.
- Representing and defending a foreign businessman in an appointment of estate administrator case of his late son and the subsequent contentious dispute with his ex-wife concerning the separation of estate and the alleged misconduct.
- Defending a Thai entertainer in a lawsuit filed by his ex-wife concerning divorce and the separation of marital property.
- Advising heirs of a former minister in the cabinet in the estate administration matter.
- Defending a Thai businessman in a marital proceedings concerning divorce, parentage power, and child care expenses.
Association and Charity
- Representing as a legal counselor to a charity in numbers of lawsuits.
- Representing a sport association in dispute between its directors.
- Advising and representing the property administration office of the state in numbers of disputes concerning lease agreements with tenants.
- Representing a hospital charity in several estate proceedings associated with the donors.
We represent you and study your case and relevant law to meet your goals.